Charlotte, United States
Charlotte is a city in North Carolina, US. This city was settled in the year 1755. It is also known as the Queen City in honor of German Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg Strelitz. It is also known as the city of Churches because of the number of churches in the city that were built in 19th century.
Things to do-
- Carowinds- It is a theme water park with thrilling rides that will make your day.
- U.S. National White water Center- It is a recreational park where you can do Rafting, Kayaking, Rock Climbing and a lot more.
- Discovery Place- A science museum for all ages with interactive sessions.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame- Shrine with museum dedicated to car drivers with exceptional skills.
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden- It is a huge public garden open all the year round with beautiful green area and Fountain. It is an ideal place to relax.
- Fury 325- It is a roller coaster ride and will satisfy your need for speed!!
- Sea Life Charlotte concord- This museum will take your heart away!! There are thousands of aquatic animals with touch pools.
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art- This Museum displays 20th century modern art.
- Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Billy Graham Library
- Mint Museum- This museum displays the global collection of art work.
- Reedy Creek Park- If you are interested in adventure sports then you must visit this place
- Harvey B. Gantt center- it is a cultural center
Where to stay?
Some of the best hotels to stay in Charlotte are-
- Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
- The Westin Charlotte
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown